When purchasing a new vehicle, it can be overwhelming with all the option available to choose from. Sometimes it can be hard to know what the perks of a vehicle are without going to every dealership in town. This can be time consuming so I am here to share with my favorite features of the Mazda CX-9. After driving this beauty for a week, I was wishing I could own it permanently and so did my family. The list of “Why to Buy a Mazda CX-9” was very long but I shortened it down to my Top 7.
Reasons to Buy A Mazda CX-9
- 7 Passenger Seating – Having enough seating when transporting kids and their friends is essential. You don’t have to settle for a mini van because there is more than enough room in the CX-9 for everyone. I even drove for a few days with adults in the 3rd Row and they were impressed with how comfortable the seating was.
- Heated 8 Way Power Driver Seat with Lumbar Support and Memory – For anyone who spends long hours driving this is a must have. My husband has back problems and loved how comfortable the drive was without any major adjustments because of the memory function. It made it super easy to switch back and forth between drivers. Also who doesn’t like a heated seat in the winter!
- Rain Sensing Wipers – When driving with kids, you have more important things to worry about than adjusting your wipers. These kicked on and even worked with the snow. I never had to adjust them and they take one more thing off your mind to worry about.
- Bluetooth Hands Free Phone and Audio – This is another lifesaver when driving, hook your phone up to the car with your Bluetooth and keep your hands free for driving.
- 3 Zone Automatic Climate Control – In a vehicle with 3rd row seating it is important that everyone be comfortable. With the 3 zone climate control the constant battle to please everyone is solved. Now the people in the back can be just as warm as those up front.
- Mazda Advanced Keyless Entry and Start System – I never realized how convenient either of these options was until I had them and then they were gone. Being able to leave a key in my purse while driving ensures that I don’t have to fumble for things when getting in the car.
- Gas Mileage – For a vehicle its size the Mazda CX-9 has great gas mileage with an average of 18 MPG for combined city/highway. Highway averages out around 22 MPG.
These are just my top reasons to buy a Mazda CX-9, so make sure to check one out for yourself and discover all the reasons you should make it your next vehicle.
I received the Mazda CX-9 to drive for a week in exchange for my thoughts and opinions. All thoughts in this post are my own and not those of DriveShop.