I received compensation from Bayer Consumer Health, makers of MiraLAX® to write this post. MiraLAX® is a laxative used to treat occasional constipation. All opinions are entirely my own. #EaseTheDay #CollectiveBias
Living with Occasional Constipation can often mean that you are changing plans at the last minute or worrying about symptoms that may occur while you are trying to live your life. Worrying about occasional constipation can leave many staying home and missing out on the things that they love most. As someone who suffers from occasional constipation, I know the feeling of disappointment that comes when you see others doing the things you wish you were able to do.
Thankfully there is hope for those that want to get back to living the active life that they deserve despite their occasional constipation. Simple lifestyle changes can make an improvement in many symptoms and allow you to return to the active life that you long to have. No more feeling left out on the sidelines being controlled by your digestive system
Tips to Live an Active Life Despite Occasional Constipation
- Drink More Water – Occasional constipation can occur when you are dehydrated and many people do not drink enough water on a daily basis. By the time you feel thirsty, your body is already lacking the water it needs. Make sure to swap out your sugary drinks for water and if you are looking for a way to add flavor to your water, use fresh fruits.
- Eat Fresh Fruit – When most people think of eating fruit for occasional constipation they often think of prunes but they are not the only fruits that can help. By eating fruits you are adding fiber into your diet. Some of the suggested fruits include the following: raspberries, mango, guava, apple, strawberries, oranges, and bananas.
- Include Plenty of Veggies – Just like fruits, veggies have fiber and generally the darker the veggie the more fiber it contains. Some vegetable options include: artichokes, spinach, collard greens, carrot, beets, and broccoli.
- Exercise Regularly – Getting up and moving more through walking or even activities like yoga can help relieve some of the symptoms that come with occasional constipation. Find an activity you enjoy and work to do it at least 15 minutes or more daily.
- Drink Coffee – The caffeine in coffee is a stimulant and often times will stimulate the muscles in the digestive system.
While all of these things can help relieve your occasional constipation, sometimes it isn’t enough. You can help yourself by taking MiraLAX®. MiraLAX® works with your body’s natural process to provide relief from occasional constipation. Because it works with the water in your body, it provides a gentle experience and doesn’t cause harsh side effects.
MiraLAX® is different from stimulant laxatives. Stimulant laxatives make your body go by forcefully stimulating the nerves in your colon. MiraLAX® works with the water in your body to hydrate, soften, and ease, unblocking your system naturally.
By making the recommended lifestyle changes, you may find that your occasional constipation becomes less and less of a burden that limits you living an active life.
To make sure that I am ready whenever my occasional constipation occurs, I keep MiraLAX® on hand. It is safe and effective and a brand that I trust. The best part is that it comes in a convenient, portable option. MiraLAX® Mix-In Pax®, allows you to carry a single dose with you wherever you go so you have it when you need it.
I like that it is easy to take and it is easy on my body. If I need to purchase MiraLAX®, I pick it up when shopping for all my family’s other needs at our local Walmart. Plus right now you cans on any MiraLAX® product with this coupon.
So what are you waiting for? Stop sitting on the sidelines while everyone is active and enjoying life. Start implementing simple lifestyle changes to combat the symptoms of occasional constipation and don’t forget to pick up MiraLAX® to help you get back in the game.
Don’t forget to save on any MiraLAX® product with this coupon.