Looking for something fun to do in the Royal Oak area this holiday season? Well look no further because I have some great ideas to share with you! Spending time with your family is so much more important than anything else any time of the year, but especially during the holiday season! So let’s finish off this holiday season right with these fun activities in the Royal Oak Area:
Detroit Zoo in the daytime or night to see the Wildlights at the Zoo order your tickets online. http://detroitzoo.org
Detroit Zoo have breakfast with Santa . http://detroitzoo.org/events/
- Canterbury Village You can shop in the shops and stop and have a snack at the Yates place .You can shop in one of many stores See Santa on Saturday and Sundays between 12:00 – 5:00 , Ride the carisale , Kings Castle Resturant check for times open .http://www.canterburyvillage.
- If you are interested in staying warm grab the kids and a hot chocolate and head out to see lights. Head to Downtown Detroit, Royal Oak, Ferndale , Birmingham , Rochester Hills or just in your own neighborhood drive around and see the lights. You can drive around and see how other Cities decorate at City Hall. Play Christmas music and drink hot chocolate and make memories .
- Go to Campus Martius . You can ice skate or just watch others do it . You might even see a couple get engaged! http://www.
GreenField Village walk around step into the past to see the lights December 5-7, 12-14, 18-23 and 26-27, 2014 (6:30pm – 10pm) You can have dinner with Santa December 5-7, 12-14 and 18-23, 2014 (Dinner 4:45pm-6:30pm; Event 6:30pm-10pm. http://www.thehenryford.org/
The Henry Ford Museum is a great place to visit if you don’t like the cold go here and see so many things from the past. http://www.thehenryford.org/
Fairlane Town Center check out the Ice Palace you can see Santa . And get some shopping down also has a nice Eatery to grab a bite to eat. http://www.shopfairlane.com
Oakland Mall . Visit Santa , the kids can take a train ride, You can even bring your cat or dog . All pets need to be on a 6 foot leash or in a pet Carrier .On December 7th in the morning from 10:00 to 12:00 .www.oaklandmall.com
- Westland Wayne County Lightfest $ 5.00 a vehicle .Hours are 7-10 p.m. Mondays-Thursdays 6-10 p.m. Fridays-Sundays. http://www.parks.
- Warren City Square Ice Rink http://www.cityofwarren.org/
Which local attraction will you be attending this year?