Easy Smurfberry Sundae Recipe
I love the Smurfs and am super excited about the new Smurfs Movie, Smurfs: The Lost Village. In honor of the new Smurfs film, my daughter and I created this delicious Smurfberry Sundae. This is the perfect treat for all Smurf fans and is a great way to get your family ready for some Smurftastic fun!
- Blue Moon Ice Cream (If you don’t have Blue Moon ice cream, use vanilla ice cream and mix in blue food coloring until you reach your desired shade of blue.)
- Cap’n Crunch, Oops! All Berries or Trix cereal
- Whipped Cream
- Blue Frosting
- Rainbow Sprinkles
- Cover the rim of a coffee mug or sundae cup with blue frosting. Dip the frosting covered rim into rainbow sprinkles to coat.
- Place a thin layer of cereal in the bottom of the mug/cup.
- Top the cereal with several scoops of ice cream
- Fill in gaps with whipped cream.
- Top with more cereal.
- Serve and Enjoy this tasty Smurfberry Sundae.
Smurfs: The Lost Village – In this fully animated, all-new take on the Smurfs, a mysterious map sets Smurfette and her best friends Brainy, Clumsy and Hefty on an exciting and thrilling race through the Forbidden Forest filled with magical creatures to find a mysterious lost village before the evil wizard Gargamel does. Embarking on a rollercoaster journey full of action and danger, the Smurfs are on a course that leads to the discovery of the biggest secret in Smurf history!
Keep up with all the latest information by following along online.
Smurfs: The Lost Village is in theaters on April 7, 2017.