Slow Cooker Potato Hamburger Casserole
Growing up I had one favorite meal that my mom would always make it was a Potato Hamburger Casserole. We grew up calling it Minnesota Casserole, even though I am not sure where that name came from. I continued to make it even after I left home and it is one of my daughter’s favorite meals. I didn’t realize it growing up but I am sure my mom made it because it is so simple to make. I like cooking it in the slow cooker because all I have to do is fix it and let it cook all day while I do other things. If you decide to make this but forgot to throw it in the slow cooker in the morning, don’t fear, you can also cook it in the oven in a baking dish. Don’t worry about having leftovers because any that are left are perfect for lunch the next day. Make sure to share this delicious Slow Cooker Potato Hamburger Casserole recipe with your friends.
Slow Cooker Potato Hamburger Casserole Recipe
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 Family Size (22.6 oz) Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Family Size (22.6 oz) Vegetable Soup
- 6-8 potatoes, washed and cubed
- 1 can corn (15 oz) (I use fresh corn in season and cut it off the cob – use 4-5 ears)
- In a large slow cooker (8 quart) place the potatoes on the bottom.
- Next layer the ground beef and then corn on the potatoes.
- Pour on Cream of Mushroom Soup and Vegetable Soup.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours, high for 4 hours.
- Eat and Enjoy
**If you are cooking in the oven bake on 350 in a large baking dish for 45-60 minutes, until potatoes are soft and meat is cooked through.**
Have you tried this tasty Slow Cooker Potato Hamburger Casserole? Let me know what your family thinks about in the comments below.
Looking for another Simple Slow Cooker Family Favorite Recipe? Check out our Easy Italian Chicken & Pasta Recipe.