This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #acnefree123 #CollectiveBias
Simple Tips to Help Teens & Tweens Start Their Day
I never thought that getting tween & tweens ready and out the door would be harder than getting a toddler ready. Then my kids got older and I learned that they can take longer to get ready. I attribute this to the fact that many of the decisions we made for them when they are younger are now their responsibility and they often take longer to make them. Recently, my tween daughter has added one more thing to do her morning ritual as she deals with the dreaded acne outbreaks. After trying multiple products with little to no effect at helping her put her best face forward,we were excited to give the AcneFree brand of products a try. I also have discovered some easy ways to make her mornings less stressful so she takes the time to clean and treat her face. These simple tips to help her have reduced her morning stress and will help your teens & tweens start their day.
AcneFree offers a full line of products to help treat and control acne. On our latest shopping to WalMart we hit the beauty department and picked up the AcneFree Daily Skin Therapy Line and the Sonic Advanced Cleaning Duo. We added these products to her daily regimen and with these simple tips to help her get ready, her mornings are quickly becoming less hectic. Many of our tips focus on doing the things we can the night before and only doing what we have to in the morning. This not only makes her mornings happier but means that this mom is less stressed trying to make sure everyone is ready when needed.
Simple Tips to Help Them Start Their Day
- Make showers a nightly routine. Nothing can slow down a morning like everyone fighting for the bathroom. Use this time to make sure they are establishing a good face cleaning routine. The AcneFree Sonic Advanced Cleaning Duo is a great way to help them put their best face forward.
- Have them brush their teeth before bed and leave it out on the counter so it is readily available in the morning.
- Lay out all clothes and accessories for the next day before going to bed. Trying to decide on clothes when they are tired can make the process take twice as long.
- Pack lunches after dinner while everyone is still in the kitchen. If they are going to buy lunch at school,make sure they have lunch money.
- Place backpacks by the door so they just have to be grabbed on the way out. This means that all homework should be done before going to bed. No one wants to wake up early to do homework when they could be sleeping.
- If your tween or teen likes to hit the snooze alarm, make sure they set their alarm 30 minutes earlier than they need to be up. This allows them to hit the snooze alarm without cutting into the time they need to get ready.
- Encourage them to continue their face cleaning routine every morning to help treat and control their acne. The sonic advanced cleaning duo is great in and out of the shower and only takes minutes every morning. The daily skin therapy line is also easy to use in a rush with each product being numbered so they don’t have to remember which one to use first.
- Make sure they take time for breakfast by having healthy and convenient breakfast options available. If they are in a rush they might skip breakfast and this will slow them down during the day.
- Set a timer every morning for ten minutes before it is time to leave but don’t tell them it is set earlier than needed. This helps them see how much time they have left to get ready and will ensure that even if they are running behind they are still ready on time.
These simple tips to help your tween & teens will make their mornings easier and will leave you a little less stressed about getting everyone ready for the morning. I want to let you know a little more about the AcneFree products my daughter has started using in her daily regimen.
The AcneFree Daily Skin Therapy Line is a great new 3-Step line from AcneFree that helps re-balance acne-prone skin! You can buy each product separately or you can buy all three to benefit from the full line. The 3-Step line starts with an Acne Wash that has a pore targeting formula + patented avocado extract technology that was shown to reduce oil and shine. This Dermatologist tested formula is soap free and rinses clean. The next step is Skin Therapy Pads, which unclog pores and help tone the skin. The therapy line rounds out with a Complexion Perfecting Cream. This cream has added skin conditioners and humectants that help keep the skin moisturized. While the advanced retinol technology allows controlled release of retinol throughout the day to reveal healthier looking skin!
My daughter was most excited about the Sonic Advanced Cleaning Duo. This cleaning duo includes a oil-free purifying cleanser and a purifying facial cleaning brush. The oil free cleanser clears blackheads and acne breakouts. While the facial cleaning brush uses dermal stimulation therapy to gently deep clean pores. The brush is non-porous and easy to clean. It can also be used in the shower which helps save time. The brush delivers 8,000 pulsations per minute! The Pulsations are channeled through a soft, comfortable silicone head to gently exfoliate your skin and remove dirt and oil. The smooth, rounded touchpoints massage the face and are nonabrasive enough for daily use. It is also convenient for her to throw in a gym bag for washing her face away from home. She has liked how easy it is to use and I like that it is easy to clean because I don’t have to purchase additional brushheads. There is NO need to pay over $100 in a department store when you can now go to WalMart to get a great cleansing brush!
For more product information and savings, visit acnefree.com