Patriotic Desserts Recipe Round-Up
Happy Almost-4th-of-July guys! Do you have any fun plans? I know we are going to have a cook out with family, and I love fun themed food so I wanted to share with you some of my favorite patriotic desserts recipes from across the web! Who knew there were so many ways to sport some red, white, and blue in your food!?
- Double Chocolate Cake Batter Cookies–Festive and chocolate? What’s not to love!
- Patriotic Layered Smoothie– Something refreshing for a hot July day!
- Patriotic Red, White, and Blue Layer Cake– Perfect for the USA cake lovers! (That’s all of us right!?)
- American Flag Donuts– Sweet and cute, and perfect for Breakfast or Dessert!
- Patriotic Popcorn Balls– For those that like their desserts a little sweet and salty!
- Patriotic Pinwheel Cookies– A patriotic spin on a classic cookie recipe!
- Firecracker Cupcakes– These little cupcakes pack a punch! (And your kids will LOVE them!)
- Red, White, and Blue Cheesecake Bars– Who doesn’t love cheesecake!?
- Red, White, and Blueberry Popsicle– How refreshing do these yummy Popsicles look!?
- 4th of July Marshmallow Pinwheels– These look awesome, and I think would be a great hit with the kids!
Do you have an awesome Patriotic Dessert recipe? Share it in the comments below!