Being the proud owners of a Kia Soul, we are very partial to Kia vehicles. Due to my husband’s height we often find that cars don’t have enough room but with the KIA Optima Hybrid EX that was not an issue. My husband also has had 3 back surgeries,so getting in and out of most cars after driving for a while can be tricky. He was surprised at how comfortable it was to drive the Optima and found entering and exiting the vehicle to be quite easy. I was impressed with the gas mileage and amount of room that the Optima has. It was comfortable for all of us to ride in and their was plenty of trunk space for a day spent out shopping. The Kia Optima has many other great features from safety to interior that make it a great option when looking for a Hybrid vehicle.
Top Features of the Kia Optima:
- 3 point seatbelts for all seating positions
- Dual-Zone Automatic Temperature Comfort Zone with Rear Vents
- Infinity Audio System
- Power Adjustable Driver’s Seat with Power Lumbar Support
- Heated Driver’s Seat and Rear Seats
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Push Button Start
- Heated Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Power Folding Outside Mirrors with Turn Signal Indicator
- LED Positioning Fog and Tail lights
- Steering Wheel Mounted Control Buttons
- Tilt and Telescopic Steering Wheel
Optional Features Include:
- Panoramic Sunroof
- White Leather Seat Trim
- Backup Warning System
- Blind Spot Detection
- 39 MPG Highway
- 35 MPG City
- 37 MPG Combined
Make sure to check out the Kia Optima Hybrid EX when searching for your next vehicle because it is Not Your Average Hybrid.
I received the Kia Optima Hybrid to drive for a week in exchange for my thoughts and opinions. All thoughts in this post are my own and not those of DriveShop.