Many people drive SUVs for performance due to difficult terrain or weather related driving. Driving in winter in many areas requires navigating thru snow and ice for extended periods of time. Unfortunately all SUVs are not created equally and with the large number available it can be hard to find one that provides performance without sacrificing style. Mitsubishi has accomplished that task with the Outlander. This 4 door SUV offers seating for 7 and a cargo area that will fit all your groceries. These are just 2 of the great aspects of this crossover. There are many other features that will make you want to take one for a drive of your own.
- Heated Side View Mirrors
- Rain Sensing Wipers
- Micron Air Filtration
- Tilt and Telescopic Steering Wheel
- 6 Way Adjustable Driver’s Seat/4 Way Adjustable Front Passenger Seat
- FAST Key passive entry system
- One-touch Start/Stop engine switch
- 12 volt accessory outlets
- Cupholders in the 2nd and 3rd rows
- Underfloor Cargo storage area
- Hill Start Assist/Active Stability Control
- Airbags – side curtain, front-seat mounted side, driver’s knee, dual-stage front,
- 3 point seatbelts for all seating positions
- Anti-theft security system with engine immobilizer
If these features are not enough to peak your interest, then check out these great optional upgrades available.
- Power Glass Sunroof with Tilt and Slide
- Leather Seats
- Sirius XM Radio
- Power Remote Tailgate
- 710W Rockford Fosgate Sound System with 9 speakers
Let’s not forget about the great gas mileage that you will get while driving around town. You can expect a combined fuel economy of 26 MPG combined highway and city and 29 MPG highway. With gas mileage like this you will save money compared with other SUVs on the market. So make sure to check out the Mitsubishi Outlander when looking for your next vehicle.
I received the Mitsubishi Outlander to drive for a week in exchange for my thoughts and opinions. All thoughts in this post are my own and not those of DriveShop.