Lava Cakes for 2 With Chocolate Decorations
I am super excited to kick off our 14 Day’s of Valentine’s Sweets today. I have teamed up with some blogger friends to share our favorite Valentine’s desserts to help you get inspired. To help you start off this fun 2 weeks, we have some fun facts to share about Valentine’s Day. Check these fun facts out and then see how you can make this scrumptious lava cake from Janell at Saving You Dinero.
Valentine’s Day Fun Facts:
- Valentines Day became an official holiday in the 1300’s
- People starting exchanging cards and letters in the 17th century and Valentine’s Day cards weren’t mass-produced until the 1840s.
- Men spend $150 on gifts and women spend about $75 on gifts each year. It’s a pretty big holiday!
- Top gifts include: flowers, chocolate, or jewelry.
- February is the second popular month for proposals – can you guess what the most popular month to get engaged is?
This Valentine’s Day share a special date with your sweetie by ending it with this amazing Lava Cake for 2 dessert. It’s easy to make the chocolate decorations and lava cakes are not difficult at all but taste so decadent! Your sweetie will think you spent a lot of time in the kitchen whipping up this delicious treat! Don’t worry we won’t reveal your secret!
Grab Janell’s recipe for these Chocolate Lava Cakes for 2 HERE!
Don’t forget to check out all the amazing Valentine’s Sweets that we have for you to enjoy. These sweets are the perfect way to shower your family and friends with confections and love this Valentine’s Day.