This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SlimJimYourHoliday #CollectiveBias
Give the Gift of Slim Jim With A Slim Jim Holiday Wreath
During the holidays, I like to give presents that are special but still useful for the person receiving the gift. We have a lot of “snackers” in our family and everyone loves to munch on Slim Jim jerky. From lunches to after-school snacks or the occasional breakfast, these salty snacks with a bold, spicy, and unique taste satisfy everyone’s meat craving. Plus they provide a great alternative to traditional snacks like chips and candy. With that in mind, giving the gift of Slim Jim this holiday season is a perfect solution for several people on my list. I didn’t want to just throw a handful of Slim Jims in a bag so I decided to go with the 26 pack of Slim Jim jerky. However, just putting that in a gift bag was not going to work for me either, so I decided to turn them into a fun Slim Jim Holiday Wreath.
While grocery shopping at my local Walmart, I decided to pick up some 26 packs of Slim Jim jerky so I could make these tasty Slim Jim Holiday Wreaths. Unlike the single serve large sticks, which are located by the registers, you can find the 26 pack of Slim Jim jerky down the snack aisle near the trail mix and popcorn. This is good because you also need to pick up Jiffy Pop for the base of the wreath. Don’t forget to also pick up a 26 pack for yourself because you will want to snack on a Slim Jim while making this holiday wreath.
Slim Jim Holiday Wreath Tutorial
- 26 pack of Slim Jim Jerky
- Jiffy Pop (the kind you cook on the stovetop)
- Green garland (or color of your choice)
- Red ribbon bow
- Hot Glue Gun
- Take the garland and measure out how much you need to go around the outside of the Jiffy Pop.
- Start at the bottom and hot glue the garland in place, working your way up to the top.
- Wrap the extra ends of the garland around the handle of the Jiffy Pop.
- Take your Slim Jim jerky from the box and place them around the edges of the Jiffy Pop.
- Glue them in place starting at the bottom and working your way around till you are back where you started.
- Once the glue has dried, attach the bow at the base of the handle and secure to handle by tying or gluing it on.
- Now you are ready to give away your Slim Jim Holiday Wreath.
For the holidays, you could hang on the tree or by their stocking for an easy way to display your Holiday Wreath prior to gift giving. The person receiving this will be happy for the gift of snacking. If you have any Slim Jims left over put some snap in their stocking and let the snacking continue.
Looking for more gift giving ideas? Be sure to visit Slim Jim and see all the fun ways to give the gift of Slim Jim. I would love to hear how you would give the gift of Slim Jim, leave your ideas below.