This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ColorYourSummer #CollectiveBias
Delicious Bacon Blue Cheese Sliders
& Strawberry Lemonade Recipes
This will be our first full Summer in East Tennessee and we are looking forward to spending time with new friends celebrating all that Summer has to offer. We love to entertain and grilling is our favorite way to serve up delicious food for any size crowd. I am always looking for tasty recipes to serve my family and friends and these Bacon Blue Cheese Sliders are great for any size gathering. To quench everyone’s thirst during hot Summer days, I like to serve sweet Strawberry Lemonade. Get these favorite recipes below and make them at your next gathering with friends and family this Summer.
Recently on a trip to my local Kroger store to stock up on everything I needed to make my delicious Bacon Blue Cheese Sliders and Strawberry Lemonade, I found a Rubbermaid Party Platter and Pitcher in fun, bright colors perfect for my summer entertaining. They are available in Calypso Coral or Lagoon Blue, I couldn’t decide on my favorite color so I bought the platter in Lagoon Blue and the pitcher in Calypso Coral. These great Rubbermaid products are also available at any Kroger banner store location. Make sure to pick up some to brighten your summer gatherings and click here to save now on your Rubbermaid Summer products.
Bacon Blue Cheese Sliders
1 pound ground beef
1 pound ground pork
5 oz crumbled blue cheese
1 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
12 sweet Hawaiian rolls
Toppings – Lettuce, Red Onion, Tomato
Condiments – Mayo, Mustard, Ketchup
In a large bowl combine the ground beef and ground pork.
Once the ground beef and pork are combined, add the crumbled blue cheese and bacon.
Mix the blue cheese and bacon into the beef/pork mixture.
Shape into 12 – 2 inch patties
Place on pre-heated grill and cook for 8-10 minutes a side.
Place on Hawaiian sweet rolls and serve.
2 pints fresh strawberries
10 cups very cold water
2 cups sugar
4 -5 large lemons
Remove stems and chop strawberries
Mix the water and sugar in the pitcher until all the sugar is dissolved.
Squeeze the juice from two lemons and add to the water/sugar mixture.
Slice the remaining lemons into thin slices.
Add the lemon slices and chopped strawberries to the pitcher.
Mix well to combine the flavors and break down the strawberries.
Serve over ice and enjoy!
My favorite features of the Rubbermaid Party Platter are the small leak-proof container with a lid for dips and the large divided base, which allows me to serve all my favorite burger toppings in one dish. The platter also comes with an outer lid that seals so I can easily take it with me for events away from home. The Rubbermaid Pitcher has a three position lid so I can pour freely, pour drinks with ice or keep it closed when not in use. The large handle makes it easy to handle and I don’t have to worry about spilling it while serving. If you want to take this delicious Strawberry Lemonade with you on the go, make sure to pick up a Rubbermaid Refill Reuse 20oz bottle. This bottle has a leak proof lid seal, finger loop for carrying and fits in standard cup holders. It is also available in the bright summer colors.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground pork
- 5 oz crumbled blue cheese
- 1 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 12 sweet Hawaiian rolls
- Toppings - Lettuce, Red Onion, Tomato
- Condiments - Mayo, Mustard, Ketchup
- For the Strawberry Lemonade
- 2 pints fresh strawberries
- 10 cups very cold water
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 -5 large lemons
- In a large bowl combine the ground beef and ground pork.
- Once the ground beef and pork are combined, add the crumbled blue cheese and bacon.
- Mix the blue cheese and bacon into the beef/pork mixture.
- Shape into 12 - 2 inch patties
- Place on pre-heated grill and cook for 8-10 minutes per side.
- Place on Hawaiian sweet rolls and serve.
For the Strawberry Lemonade
- Remove stems and chop strawberries
- Mix the water and sugar in the pitcher until all the sugar is dissolved.
- Squeeze the juice from two lemons and add to the water/sugar mixture.
- Slice the remaining lemons into thin slices.
- Add the lemon slices and chopped strawberries to the pitcher.
- Mix well to combine the flavors and break down the strawberries.
- Serve over ice and enjoy!
Do you want to make your Summer entertaining easier than this is the place to find more great Rubbermaid content.