Cute Disney Love Quotes
Disney movies… How great they are!
Most of Disney creatures show us beautiful love stories with happy endings. All these stories are extremely challenging, but, of course, Disney characters would do anything for love.
Basically, Disney cartoons have taught us a lot about love… about everlasting love between two wonderful characters, about abiding love for a family member or a real friend.
Disney cartoons are also a bit more profound than any other kids’ movies. Probably that’s why adults like Disney movies as much as children do and often cite the sayings of the famous Disney characters, such as Cinderella, Ariel, Belle, Hercules, etc.
Now a lot of lines from Disney cartoons have become well-known expressions and lovers all around the world use these romantic quotes to express their feelings. You can also check out some of the most powerful Disney love quotes and choose the best ones to show your loved one how important this person is for you.
Inspirational Disney Quotes about Love
You’ve known the famous characters of Disney movies since your childhood. When you are little, Disney stories seem to you like something just interesting and exciting. But when you get older and more experienced, you begin to make sense of Disney quotes about timeless love and really appreciate them.
- “Love is a song that never ends.” – Bambi
- “Some people are worth melting for.” – Olaf, Frozen
- “When I’m with you I don’t feel so alone.” – Hercules
- “You mean more to me than anything in this whole world!” – Peter Pan
- “Love always finds a way, it’s true. And I love you.” – Ray, The Princess and the Frog
- “People do crazy things … when they’re in love.” – Meg, Hercules
- “You were my new dream.” – Flynn Rider, Tangled
- “If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart. I’ll stay there forever.” – Winnie the Pooh
- “I’d rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without knowing you.” – John Smith, Pocahontas
- “Listen with your heart. You will understand.” – Grandmother Willow, Pocahontas
- “Yes, you’ll be in my heart. From this day on, now and forever more.” – Tarzan
- “Can you feel the love tonight? You needn’t look too far. Stealing through the night’s uncertainties, love is where they are.” – The Lion King
- “True to your heart… you must be true to your heart. That’s when the heavens will part.” –Mulan
- “But when I’m way up here, it’s crystal clear. That now I’m in a whole new world with you.” – Aladdin
- “When I look at you, I can feel it. I look at you, and I’m home.” – Dory
Great Quotes from Disney Princess Movies
Disney princesses are attractive creatures with a strong character who can pass a series of trails for love. They always speak so honestly and so heartfelt. A lot of people still remember the most touching lines from Disney Princess Cartoons. Here is a collection of the best quotes from Disney Princess Movies.
- “You’ll be alright. We’re together now. Everything’s going to be fine. You’ll see.” – Belle
- “Here’s where she meets Prince Charming, but she won’t discover that it’s him ’til chapter three.” – Belle
- “If I know you, I know what you’ll do, you’ll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.” – Sleeping Beauty
- “You love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.” – Sleeping Beauty
- “All at once everything looks different, now that I see you.” – Rapunzel
- “One song. My heart keeps singing, of one love, only for you.” – Snow White
- “Some day my prince will come.” – Snow White
- “My dream wouldn’t be complete without you in it.” – The Princess and the Frog
- “My heart has wings and I can fly” – Cinderella
- “So this is love, so this is what makes life divine.” – Cinderella
- “A dream is a wish your heart makes.” – Cinderella
- “No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true.” – Cinderella
- “You’re the one, the one I’ve been looking for.”– The Little Mermaid
- “I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.” – Princess Aurora
- “Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?” – Pocahontas
Funny Quotes from Disney Movies
Disney movies are very light and fun for perception. One of the strongest quality of these cartoons is their humor. Look at the most hilarious Disney movie quotes and smile.
- “Red, can you move over? I want to get a look at that sexy hot rod.” – Lizzie, Cars
- “What do you want me to do, dress in drag and do the hula?” – Timon, The Lion King
- “You know how men are. They think ‘No’ means ‘Yes’ and ‘Get lost’ means ‘Take me, I’m yours.’” – Meg, Hercules
- “But without my voice, how can I…” “You’ll have your looks, your pretty face… and don’t underestimate the importance of body language.” – Ariel and Ursula, The Little Mermaid
- “Foot size doesn’t matter.” – Anna, Frozen
- “Hey cutie! Wanna pollinate with a real bug?” – Fly Brother, A Bug’s Life
- “You are a toy! You aren’t the real Buzz Lightyear! You’re – you’re an action figure! You are a child’s play thing!” “You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity.” – Woody and Buzz, Toy Story
- “I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine. If I am to change this image, I must first change myself. Fish are friends, not food.” – Bruce, Finding Nemo
- “Look at that, Abu! It’s not every day you see a horse with two rear ends.” – Aladdin
- “Aw, poor guy. I understand. It’s not easy being banished. Take my buddy Bigfoot. When he was banished, he fashioned an enormous diaper out of poison ivy. Wore it on his head like a tiara. Called himself ‘King Itchy.” – Yeti, Monsters, Inc.
What is your favorite Disney love quote? Have you already chosen the most touching Disney love quote for your loved one?
Guest post by Nancy Cooper– Nancy Cooper is an editor of sweetytextmessages.com. Maintaining interpersonal relationships emphasized the importance of her writing. Nancy believes that moral reasoning is the most significant factor in decision-making. She focuses on the value of motivation and inspiration while acknowledging that different people have different views.