Cozy Fleece Prize Pack Giveaway
Winter is here and we all want a way to stay comfortable, warm, and cozy. That is why we are excited to share some amazing cozy fleece products to help you beat the cold weather outside and keep you warm inside. Check out all the amazing products and enter to win an incredible Cozy Fleece Prize Pack in the giveaway below.
We all know what polyester is… the fabric that became wildly popular in the ’50s and reached fandom with leisure suits int he ’60s. Polyester has been around for a long time, and just keeps getting better! Polyester fleece is not your mama’s polyester!
Polyester fleece blankets and jackets are made from Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) or other synthetic fibers and can also be made out of recycled PET bottles or even recycled fleece. Here are some cool facts you might not know about polyester fleece:
- Lightweight, warm, and soft
- Hydrophobic – holding less than 1% of its weight in water which allows it to retain much of its insulating powers even when wet.
- Machine washable and dries quickly
- Doesn’t lose thickness when compressed.
- Crush, wad, pull… always goes back to its original shape and thickness!
Fleece throws are different from fleece blankets, because of the size. Fleece throws or fleece throw blankets are smaller than a twin blanket (but bigger than a baby blanket) which is the perfect size to “throw” over your lap or shoulders. Fleece throws are popular at outdoor sporting events (especially when personalized with a team logo or mascot) which are why fleece throws are sometimes called stadium blankets. On the other hand, Fleece blankets run in sizes that correspond with bedding dimensions; king, queen, full, twin and baby.
Regardless of the size, the words “fleece blankets”, “fleece throw blankets”, “fleece throws” or “stadium blankets” are used interchangeably.
To get the best price when buying fleece blankets, use your favorite search engine to find a company that sells “wholesale fleece blankets” or “fleece blankets bulk”. Most people think you need a resale certificate to buy wholesale fleece blankets however; most vendors will sell them at wholesale with a one case minimum.
There’s also a difference between fleece jackets and pullovers. Although the words “fleece jackets” and “fleece pullovers” are sometimes used interchangeably, there is a difference: fleece jackets have a full zipper front whereas fleece pullovers have ½ or ¼ zipper fronts.
As a bonus for this giveaway:
Fort Schuyler is throwing in a Sport-Tek Men’s Long Sleeve Rugby Polo in Royal Blue & White (size Large).
What’s in the Prize Pack? One winner will score:
- 1 red Weatherproof® ¼ Zip Fleece Pullover, (Style# BB4000) in size XL valued at $55.00
- 1 red 50” x 60”, Anti-Pill Polyester Fleece Blanket with zippered case valued at $15.00
- 2 Taper Beeswax Candles valued at $16.00
- 1 Sport-Tek Men’s Long Sleeve Rugby Polo (royal blue & white) in size Large valued at $31.00
Total value of this prize pack: $117