Cookie Butter Chocolate Covered Spoons
I love gift giving but sometimes the pocketbook doesn’t allow me to go out and buy gifts for everyone I would want to. One of my favorite simple gifts to make are chocolate covered spoons. They are a great for mixing in morning coffee, enjoying as a sweet treat and using to eat your ice cream. I wanted to put a new spin on them for this holiday season, so I decided to add my favorite Trader Joe’s treat – Cookie Butter! These Cookie Butter Chocolate Covered Spoons are just as simple to make but they are more delicious.
Everyone at home has been fighting over the Cookie Butter Chocolate Covered Spoons I created for my trial run, so I wanted to share this simple and tasty gift idea with you. Get the recipe and instructions below and let the gift giving begin. Don’t blame me if you keep a couple for yourself.
Cookie Butter Chocolate Spoons
- Cookie Butter (Can’t find it in a store near you? Order it online!)
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- Plastic Spoons
- Place chocolate chips and coconut oil in medium glass bowl.
- Microwave for one minute, remove from microwave and stir.
- Return to microwave for 30 more seconds, remove and stir until melted.
- Take a plastic spoon and scoop up a small amount of cookie butter on the spoon.
- Dip in melted chocolate.
- Sprinkle “sprinkles” on top of spoon and lay on wax paper.
- Repeat with remaining spoons.
- Place in refrigerator until the chocolate is hardened.
Place these Cookie Butter Chocolate Covered Spoons in a coffee mug and wrap in clear gift bag for gift giving. Looking to include these in a bigger gift check out the ideas below.
Coffee Themed Gift Pack – Specialty Coffee, 2-4 Coffe Mugs, Hershey Kisses, Caramels, and Cookie Butter Chocolate Spoons
Ice Cream Themed Gift Pack – 2-4 Ice Cream Bowls, Sprinkles, Chocolate Syrup, Maraschino Cherries, and Cookie Butter Chocolate Spoons
Like these Cookie Butter Chocolate Covered Spoons? Check out these other amazing Cookie Butter Desserts.