Recipe and photo posted courtesy of Reveri.
Carrot Cake Overnight Oats with Reveri
I love having breakfasts ready in the morning and this delicious Carrot Cake Overnight Oats Recipe sounds like a delicious way to start the day. The base of these overnight oats is made with Vanilla Almond Blossom Reveri. Reveri is a delicious frozen dessert without the addition of added sugars, sweeteners, fat, animal products, and excessive calories.
Reveri wanted to prove that desserts can be tasty without having all the things we are trying to avoid. They started with the natural sweetness of fruit, added some vegetables for more flavor, and churned it into a versatile, plant-based dessert that will revolutionize how you think about dessert.
Reveri is available in four flavors currently and new flavors are sure to come in the future. For now you can choose from Vanilla Almond Blossom, Purple Mint Chip, Chocolate Forest, and Strawberry Patch. You can find more information about each product along with the nutritional information and ingredients in each dessert here.
Get your favorite flavors of Reveri and get ready to make this delicious Carrot Cake Overnight Oats Recipe.
Carrot Cake Overnight Oats Recipe
Serves: 12 Yield: 78 oz
- 62 oz Vanilla Overnight Oats Base (See instructions below)
- 6.6 oz carrot- small shreds
- 4.4 oz raisins
- 3.1 oz walnuts- chopped small pieces
- 2.2 fluid oz / little >¼ cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt, or more to taste
- Chopped fresh pineapple, for garnish
- In a bowl combine base, carrot shreds, raisins, walnuts, orange juice, cinnamon and salt
- Stir well until thoroughly mixed
- Place into container and seal well. Refrigerate for a few hours.
- Portion at 6.5 oz.
- Garnish with chopped pineapple
- 24 fluid oz / 3 cups Almond Breeze unsweetened Almond Milk
- 24 oz Vanilla Blossom Reveri
- ¼ cup / 1 scoop Vanilla whey or vegan protein powder
- 3/16 tsp salt
- 13 oz rolled oats
- Combine almond milk, Vanilla Reveri, protein powder and salt in blender and blend until well mixed
- Pour mixture into container
- Add oats to mixture and stir until well mixed. Seal container
- Refrigerate overnight