We enjoyed a complimentary meal as part of the #BloggingBranson event. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Branson Restaurant Review: 5 Reasons to Dine at Florentina’s Ristorante Italiano
We love discovering new restaurants when traveling and we couldn’t wait to check out this Branson restaurant during the Blogging Branson event because of all the great reviews we had read. Florentina’s Ristorante Italiano is conveniently located near the heart of Branson and within a few minutes we were able to see why people can’t stop talking about the place.
Today, we are excited to share our top five reasons to dine at this Branson Restaurant. Since a picture is worth a thousand words, we will also be sharing pictures from our meal to tantalize your taste buds and showcase the amazing food you will receive when you dine at Florentina’s.
Top 5 Reasons to Dine at Florentina’s
- Authentic Italian Flavors – Every dish at Florentina’s is full of authentic, old-world flavors that puts this Italian food one step ahead of the competition. From their homemade sauces to signature creations, diners are delighted to full flavors that pay honor to their roots. Start your meal with fresh baked bread and don’t forget to indulge in the fresh made olive oil dipping sauce and end with traditional Italian desserts like Tiramisu or Spumanti Ice Cream.
- Chef Created Recipes – The authentic flavors that you taste in each dish at this Branson Restaurant were created by the award winning chef Ron Kalenuik (also known as Chef K.) Chef K has taken his extensive culinary experience and created a menu specifically for Florentina’s. These recipes include favorites like Pork Shank Osso Buco, Pasta Primavera, Penne Alla Vodka, Fettucini Alfredo, Baked Rigatoni, and more.
- Italian Nachos – These were one of our favorite creations at Florentina’s and although these appear on the Appetizer section of the menu, they can easily be eaten as your main entree. Crispy pasta chips are topped with their homemade Alfredo sauce, house cheese blend, grilled chicken, Kalamata olives, pepperoncini, diced tomatoes, and red onions. This is then drizzled all over with a balsamic reduction that ties all the flavors together and adds some acid to cut through the rich flavors from the Alfredo sauce and cheese blend.
- Brick Oven Pizzas – Authentic, old-world flavors are taken to the next level when combined with their authentic brick oven. The brick oven creates a crispy thin crust base for their pizzas which are topped with a homemade, old-world style sauce and house cheese blend. Diners can create their own pizza by selecting from the list of available toppings or pick one from the menu. These pair perfectly with their pasta dishes if you are looking to share and want to do a 50/50 split with family or friends.
- Locally Owned – Florentina’s is one of three Branson restaurants operated under the Branson Imax Entertainment Complex. This locally owned company not only provides dining, shopping, and entertainment to the area but also employs areas residents. They have a vested interest in the community and when people support locally owned businesses they help keep these businesses open and residents employed.
These are our five favorite reasons to dine at Florentina’s Ristorante Italiano and we hope that they are enough to make you realize why you should make them one of your stops when you are in Branson. However, if you still aren’t sure or want further proof of their delectable dishes, head on over to Florentina’s Ristorante Italiano to discover the full menu. We know that you won’t be disappointed!
Make plans to dine at this Branson Restaurant when you are in town and discover authentic Italian flavors from the nachos to dessert.