Courtesy of 5-Ingredient Air Fryer Recipes by Camiila Saulsbury © 2017 www.robertrose.ca Available where
books are sold.
Photo credit for images: Matt Johannsson / Reflector Inc.
Air-Fryer Baked Potato Dip
I recently received a copy of the 5-Ingredient Air Fryer Recipes cookbook. I love my air fryer and didn’t waste time pouring over the collection of recipes by Camilla V. Saulsbury. The book contains 200 delicious recipes for breakfast, snacks, main dishes and everything in between. She has even included some Vegan mains. The bonus is that each recipe has no more than 5 ingredients (excluding salt, pepper, water, and cooking spray) and can the majority can be maid in 15-20 minutes.
We have already discovered a few new favorite recipes that we can’t wait to try but one recipe stood out as simply delicious and is sure to be a crowd pleasure. This Baked Potato Dip is made up of your favorite baked potato toppings and is easily adapted to a lighter version and can be eaten with potato chips or french fries.
Baked Potato Dip Recipe
- 8 oz (250 g) brick-style cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup (125 mL) sour cream
- 1 cup (250mL) shredded sharp (old) Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1⁄4 cup (60 mL) crumbled cooked bacon, divided
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) finely chopped green onions, divided
Suggested Accompaniment: Potato chips and/or French Fries
Tip -For a lighter dip, use reduced-fat cream cheese, Cheddar cheese and sour cream, and reduce the bacon by half.
- Preheat air fryer to 360°F (180°C)
- Spray a 6-inch (15 cm) round metal cake pan with nonstick cooking spray
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and sour cream, stirring until blended. Stir in half the Cheddar, half the bacon and half the green onions.
- Spoon and spread dip into prepared pan. Sprinkle with the remaining Cheddar and bacon.
- Place pan in air-fryer basket. Air-fry for 13 to 16 minutes or until cheeses are melted and dip is heated through.
- Transfer to a wire rack and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the remaining green onions. Serve with potato chips and/or French Fries.
Makes 4 servings
Make sure to order your copy of 5-Ingredient Air Fryer Recipes for even more delicious recipes that cook up in a jiffy with your Air-Fryer!