This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. All opinions are entirely my own. This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ReimagineYourRoutine #CollectiveBias
Baked Chicken Club Sandwiches
Now that the Back to School season is upon us that means that the lazy days of summer are coming to end. In order to stay sane and keep up with the demands of busier schedule, we need to get back into a routine. I like to keep our routines as simple as possible and that means having simple but delicious meals that the whole family will enjoy. One of the ways to create simple delicious meals is by using Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken and Hillshire Farm® Farm Classics® Lunchmeats. These products are the perfect solution to busy schedules and provide your family with the protein that they need to keep going on busy days. They make preparing delicious meals (anytime of the day) effortless and are the items I like to stock up when visiting my local Walmart. They offer great savings and are convenient to shop at for all my needs.
Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken and Hillshire Farm® Farm Classics® Lunchmeats are refrigerated and ready to eat so they are the perfect ingredient in my Baked Chicken Club Sandwiches. Sandwiches are perfect for lunches and dinners and can easily be customized for everyone you are feeding. However, you don’t have to settle for boring with this delicious Baked Chicken Club Sandwich. Everyone loves the full flavor and you will love how easy they are to make.
Baked Chicken Club Sandwich Recipe
- 6 Hoagie Rolls
- Dijon Mustard
- 12 slices Swiss Cheese
- 12 slices Provolone Cheese
- 2 packages Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken
- 1 package Hillshire Farm® Farm Classics® Lunchmeats – Hickory Smoked Ham
- 1 Tomato, sliced
- 1 Red Onion, chopped
- **Optional – Pickles, Banana Peppers, Italian Dressing, and Black Olives**
- Slice Hoagie Rolls down the middle, being careful not to cut all the way through.
- Place sliced Hoagie roll on a sheet of aluminum foil. (I like to lay each sadwich out on their own sheet at the beginning for less mess to clean up when I am done.)
- Spread a thin layer of Mayoannaise on one side of the roll and Dijon Mustard on the other side.
- Place 2 slices of Provolone Cheese on each Hoagie Roll.
- Top with 3 slices of Hillshire Farm® Farm Classics ®Lunchmeats Hickory Smoked Ham and 2 slices of Swiss Cheese.
- Top sliced tomato and Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken.
- Finish of with chopped red onion and any additional toppings you want to add.
- Close each sandwich and wrap in aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove and serve warm.
These Baked Chicken Club Sandwiches are perfect for dinner or even as a late afternoon snack. They are full of protein and will help children and adults fuel up and be prepared for whatever their new routine throws at them. Get your family ready for Back to School season by Reimagining Your Routine and Mealtime with Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken and Hillshire Farm® Farm Classics® Lunchmeats.