5 Reasons to Love Back to School Season
A+ Giveaway Hop
We are in our second week of school here in East Tennessee and as much as I miss the relaxing days of summer, there is something to be said about the routine schedule that comes with the start of the school year. This is just one of the reasons that I love the Back to School season and when thinking about it last night, I realized that although I will never get used to the early mornings there are several more reasons to love this time of year.
Check out why I am celebrating the start of Back to School season and why you should also. Then, head on down and enter to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card and other great prizes in the A+ Giveaway Hop.
Reasons to Love Back to School Season
- Multiple Activities to Keep Your Child Busy. – Even though summer is a time to relax and have fun, they often have a hard time seeing friends and finding things to keep them busy. During the school year, you hear I’m bored a whole lot less because they are seeing their friends daily and there are a ton of activities for themselves to occupy their time.
- Learning is Fun. – I know many kids dread the learning part of school but once they are back to school their attitude changes. It is amazing watching them find something that interests them and how they can’t wait to learn more about it.
- Routine, Routine, Routine – There is something to be said about knowing what you are doing on a daily basis. This also helps to cut down on the “I’m bored” complaints from the kids and for our household it gets us back into a routine that is beneficial for everyone.
- Sales – Even if you don’t have kids, this time of year is a great time to stock up on office supply essentials at great prices and even take advantage of “End of Summer” clearance prices on other necessary products. You can also snag some good deals on clothes at most stores which means you can benefit as well as the kids.
- Cooler Weather – Depending where you live it may take more than a few weeks after school starts to get cooler weather but it is nice to know that it is coming. While some people do not like Fall, for me it is one of my favorite seasons. I love it about as much as I love Spring.
As you can see none of the reasons I love Back to School Season have to do with my daughter not being at home.I love having her home with us but understand how for some parents having their kids in school helps since they have to work and need one less thing to worry about. Whatever your reasons are, I want to hear them. Let me know below when you enter to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card and other great prizes in the A+ Giveaway Hop.
A special thanks to MamatheFox for organizing the A+ Giveaway Hop!
August 15 – August 30, 2018 at 11:59 PM , 18+ WW
$20 Amazon Gift Card
MamatheFox and all participating blogs are not held responsible for sponsors who fail to fulfill their prize obligations.