I received a free meal with my family to facilitate my post, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
5 Reasons to Dine at Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen
From fast food chains to sit down restaurants, choosing where to dine out can sometimes be a complicated decision. Trying to satisfy a variety of palates while staying within a family’s budget, can seem like a daunting task with the plethora of options available. From fast food joints to sit down restaurants, the choices can leave you scrambling to make the right choice when it is time to treat your family (and/or friends) to a dinner outside of the home.
However, choosing where to eat doesn’t have to be a tough decision. The next time you are wondering where to dine out at, choose Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen. Cheddar’s has been serving delicious food since 1979 and has expanded from Arlington, Texas to more than 160 restaurants in 23 states. If you have ever eaten at Cheddar’s, you know why our family has fallen for their delicious meals. If you haven’t let me share with you the 5 reasons you should dine out at Cheddar’s and introduce you to one of their new menu options.
5 Reasons to Dine at Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen
- Made From Scratch – Cheddar’s prides itself on making their menu items from scratch and you can taste the freshness in every dish on their menu. From hand cut and battered Chicken Tenders to house smoked Baby Back Ribs, their menu is bursting with freshness and flavor. They start with whole ingredients and put together dishes that will remind you of home-cooking without you having to do any of the work.
- Wide Variety of Menu Options – While having fewer options at times can be beneficial, when dining out it is important that a menu has a variety of choices to please everyone in your group. Cheddar’s menu offers choices for everyone from Scratch Made Burgers and Steak to Seafood and Lighter Fare options for those watching what they eat. You will also discover new menu options from time to time like their newest, Bourbon Glazed Pork Chop.
This 10 ounce center-cut bone-in pork chop is topped with a house-made Bourbon Glaze that has been simmered to perfection. It is served on top of home-made mashed potatoes and topped with their signature, hand-breaded onion rings. The pork chop is moist,flavorful and will make your taste buds explode with thanks to the perfect balance of sweet, savory and spicy in the Bourbon Glaze.
If you can’t eat it all at once, don’t worry because it tasted just as delicious when the leftovers were reheated the next day. The bourbon glazed pork chop, mashed potatoes, onion rings, and a additional side can be enjoyed for only $10.99. That leads us to our next reason why you should dine at Cheddar’s.
- Affordability – Cheddar’s offers their delicious scratch-made meals at prices that won’t break the bank. They offer over 20 entrees for under $10 ,including 6 oz Top Sirloin Steak with two sides. You can even dine in for an appetizing lunch and choose from a variety of lunch combinations for under $10. This is a fantastic price considering the lunch combination options include Blackened Shrimp Alfredo, Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad, and house made soups/salads. While you can’t put a price on happiness, Cheddar’s has done a great job making sure that they create an affordable menu that will make you leave smiling.
- Great Service – Every time we have visited Cheddar’s the service has been extraordinary. The wait staff is knowledgeable about the menu and were able to share their favorite dishes. Not only did they tell us what dishes they enjoy, they also were able to tell us why they enjoyed them. This knowledge of the menu helps when trying to decide which dish to order. From the time we walked into the restaurant to the time we exited, everyone was friendly and went the extra mile for each customer.
- Dependability – When dining out you want to know that the food you enjoy at one location will be just as enjoyable at another location. Thanks to Cheddar’s team of chefs and made from scratch food, you can enjoy your favorite dish at any of their locations and no that it will taste the same. They have hand crafted their recipes to make sure every bite is as good as the last one.
Cheddar’s recipes include a secret ingredient or two, so don’t be surprised when you can’t replicate these delicious dishes at home. We may have discovered the secret to the delicious Spinach Dip but we are sworn to secrecy. You will have to head on over to your local Cheddar’s and see if you can uncover the secret yourself. While you are there don’t forget to try the new Bourbon Glazed Pork Chop.
So the next time you find yourself, trying to decide on where to dine out. Stop thinking and head on over to Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen for a meal that will leave your taste buds satisfied and your wallet happy.
For more information make sure to follow along online.