2019 Summer Guide: Discover Summer Essentials, Gift Ideas, and More
The Fishing Caddy –This is the perfect gift for any man this Father’s Day as well as all the fishermen or fisherwomen in your life. This functional fishing caddy is an affordable option for their fishing needs. The Fishing Caddy is an all in one system that provides them with a place to sit, a place for their poles, LED lights for night fishing, a well for the fish they have caught, and even a place for their drinks.It comes with seat options including a tackle box seat, plush padded seat, or a 360 degree padded swivel seat. This one of a kind fishing must-have is made entirely in the United States and got its in 2017 through a Kickstarter campaign. The Fishing Caddy is now sold online at Amazon, in select Scheels locations, on Etsy, and online at The Fishing Caddy. The Fishing Caddy comes in several different colors which makes it a great for families with multiple fishermen/women. Make sure to order one of these for your favorite fishing man or woman today.
KeySmart– No one likes searching for their lost keys or carrying around a bulky set of keys in their pocket or handbag. KeySmart solves both those problems thanks to their revoluntiary design. The KeySmart is the world’s most durable compact key holder, holding up to 14 keys and includes a pocket clip and a bottle opener. Plus the KeySmart Pro comes with Tile™ smart location, so you never misplace your keys again. The Pro also with Tile™ also allows you to locate the phone you have paired with the device. It also allows for the easy addition of your car remote/key so everything is in one place. Their is even a wide selection of accessories to attach to your KeySmart including a magnetic connect, folding knife, pliers, etc. Check out all the great options offered by KeySmart and orders yours online now.
Food & Drink
Pereg Natural Foods & Spices – Pereg has been selling pure spices and spice blends for over 60 years and enjoy introducing home cooks to spice blends from around the world. To help you take your summer barbecue game to the next level you will want to discover the following exotic spice blends. These blends help to give a Middle Eastern accent to all your favorite grilling foods including chops, ribs, chicken, fish, and veggies.
- Koobah – This aromatic mixture – different regions favor different blends – is used in a variety of traditional meat, chicken, fish, and rice dishes. Koobah is Pereg’s earthy variation on the ubiquitous kitchen staple. It starts with baharat and adds warm layers of cinnamon, allspice, rose, nutmeg, and coriander for a complex finish. It makes an excellent dry rub for grilled or roast lamb and chicken.
- Spanish Paprika – Just one of the paprika blends offered by Pereg, the Spanish Paprika brings a deep, smoky flavor to your dishes. It is good on almost anything you cook and adds an incredible depth of flavor to chicken and fish before cooking. You can also use it in sauces, soups, and salad dressings.
- Garam Masala – Like its Arabic cousin, Garam Masala is a blend that varies by region. It’s what gives Indian cuisine its characteristic flavor — think curries, paneers, chana masala, and tikka masala. Garam masala marries beautifully with meat- and legume-based dishes and stands on its own when sprinkled over roasted veggies (particularly cauliflower and winter squash). Pereg’s Garam Masala strikes a fragrant balance of cardamom, cloves, cumin, fenugreek, coriander, and a pinch of brown sugar. Use it as a dry rub, add it to ground beef for an elevated hamburger, or on ribs and steak for unexpected delicious flavor.
Wissotzky Tea Company – June is National Tea Month but it is a drink that is enjoyed all year round. With Americans eager to enjoy bolder, spicier flavors more and more are discovering the wonders of Chai Tea. Wissotzky Tea Company is meeting that demand with its new Artisan Spiced Tea Collection. Each blend artfully pairs hand-selected premium black tea leaves with market spices, herbs, and other natural ingredients. Each carefully crafted blend is packed in a delicate pyramid tea bag that allows for the perfect release of aroma and flavor. Four intoxicating varieties are perfect to start off your day, for an afternoon pick me up or an after dinner treat. Simply brew and serve with milk and sweetener as desired or serve them over ice for a flavorful iced beverage.
- Salted Caramel Chai: a sweet and savory beverage redolent of warm cinnamon, ginger root, cloves, sea salt, and cardamom.
- Ginger and Turmeric: the earthy flavor of turmeric (known for its health benefits) blended with ginger root, cinnamon, cloves, and cardamom.
- Spiced Nana Mint: robust, flat-leaf Mediterranean mint complemented by cinnamon, ginger root, cloves, cardamom, and pepper.
- Pumpkin Spiced Chai: a toasty balance of cinnamon and ginger with pumpkin pieces, cloves, cardamom, black pepper, and chili.
Like all Wissotzky products, the Artisan Spiced Tea collection is kosher and is available in packs of 6 per case (MSRP $4.99 per 16-serving box). Shop the entire collection of teas available from Wissotzky Tea Company and learn more about the product visiting their online website here.
Health & Beauty
Prebiotin Prebiotic Fiber – Prebiotics are a special dietary fiber that feed the good bacteria (probiotics) in your gut and have many health benefits for the whole body; an unhealthy buildup of bad gut bacteria is a lesser known contributing factor to many gut health related issues, like weight gain, irritable bowel syndrome, and irregularity. Prebiotin Prebiotic Fiber is an all-natural plant-based nutritional supplement that feeds the good bacteria (probiotics) in your gut to help with improved regularity, digestive functions that regulate metabolism, energy, appetite, an enhanced immune function, and other health issues. Prebiotin offers their prebiotics in a variety of forms including capsules and fiber (which is mixed in liquid.) Check out all the benefits of using prebiotics and learn more about Prebiotin online.
Infants, Teens, and Everyone in Between
Summer Reading List
LOVE THE FUR YOU’RE IN: MONSTER WIT & WISDOM FROM SESAME STREET – Random House is Sesame Workshop’s longest-standing publisher and they are overjoyed to celebrate their 50th anniversary with Love The Fur You’re In. The book is filled with wise and witty advice from everyone’s favorite Sesame Street characters. This book is perfect for young ones as well as those graduating and heading off into the world. The artwork that accompanies each word of advice brings back memories and help to illustrate the message that is being given. This wonderful hard cover book is a wonderful gift for the Sesame Street fan in your life.Visit Random House to discover more about the book and find our where to purchase both the hard copy and ebook variety.
750+ Things You Should Never Do – This entertaining book by Gerd De Ley contains over 750 quotes telling you things to never do. It contains inspirational advice from people like Jesse Jackson and others to comedic advice from Joan Rivers and other comedians. The book is full of wisdom and wit and contains some advice that we can all agree and other tidbits that should be taken with a grain of salt. 750+ Things You Should Never Do is a fun book to break out and share with your family and friends. It will make a wonderful collection to your book collection and provide a break from your everyday stress. Order your copy of this entertaining book online at Barnes & Noble and other online or in-store book retailers.
Eye For Eye – This first book of The Talion Series by J.K Franko comes out on June 22, 2019 and takes readers on a ride in this heart-pounding thriller. oy Cruise and his wife Susie are still grieving the tragic loss of their daughter when they are approached by another couple with a bizarre Strangers on a Train crisscross-style revenge proposal. Full of compelling twists and turns, dark secrets begin to surface throughout the story, putting the Cruise’s marriage and, eventually, their lives at risk. Pre-Order your copy now and learn more about Franko online at JKFranko.Com