When November comes, everyone starts thinking about all the things they are thankful for as Thanksgiving approaches. It is often a time when we stop and reflect on all the things we have in our life. With everyone’s posts on social media, it got me thinking about how thankful I am for my husband. Sometimes we get so busy in our everyday life that we forget to tell the ones we love how thankful we are for them. With that in mind, I made a list of the 10 reasons I am thankful for my husband. I decided to share them with you and hope you will stop and think about what makes you thankful for your spouse.
Reasons I Am Thankful For My Husband
- He accepts me for who I am and doesn’t focus on who I am not.
- He reminds me to slow down and not focus on things I have no control over.
- He is an amazing father to our children.
- He is my rock when I feel like my world is crashing around me.
- He makes me laugh even when I didn’t realize I could.
- He supports me in whatever I attempt to do.
- He has a servant’s heart and a giving spirit.
- He makes me strive to be a better wife and mother.
- He loves me even when I don’t love myself.
- He strives to make God first in our home and our lives.
These are just some of the many reasons I am thankful for my husband. I encourage you to make a list of your own to share with your spouse. Remember to share it with them everyday not just at Thanksgiving time. If they don’t hear it from you, they won’t know how you feel.
I would love to hear why you are thankful for your spouse. Leave the reasons in the comment section below.