This post has been sponsored by Baby Cubby. All thoughts and opinions are my own!
Simple Tips to Help You Pick the Best Stroller
My sister just had her first baby and faced the struggle that all parents face. She had to pick the best stroller but the process was a lot harder than she expected. With the enormous selection available, the process proved to be overwhelming. With so many options on the market and a multitude of reasons why you may need or use a stroller, it was important to take the time to think out your wants and needs before purchasing. However, she found the process to pick the best stroller did not have to be difficult. Thanks to these simple tips she was able to narrow down her options and pick the best stroller. Before you head to the store (in person or online) check out these simple tips and make your process to pick the best stroller easier.
How to Pick the Best Stroller
- Decide how you will use the stroller. Remember that you are the one using the stroller and what works for one person may not work for you. Determine what your needs are and how you will use the stroller the most.
- Decide how many stroller seats you need. Are you having your second child and need a double or are you planning on having more children? You might want to consider a double stroller or a single stroller that offers an add on option. If you only have one child then a single stroller might be the best way to go.
- Make sure the stroller is easy to push. Practicality becomes more important than looks in this category. You don’t want to end up with a stroller that looks amazing and seems to have all the bells and whistles but is a pain to navigate down the street or thru the mall.
- Make sure it has the seat options you want. When looking at seating options, you are also looking at how you will use the stroller. Do you want the seat to recline, face forward and backward, can you adjust the harness as they grow, and weight capacity are questions you will need to answer before deciding which stroller you want.
- Determine if you need to purchase an additional stroller. Since there are so many options available in strollers, many people purchase a second stroller. This may be when the child is older and an umbrella stroller is easier for walks and trips or a jogger stroller because they want the added benefits when outdoors. Decide ahead of time if you are going to purchase a second stroller for a specific use and this will help you to determine what stroller to pick for your main stroller.
- Measure how much space you have in your vehicle. The last thing you want to have is a stroller that doesn’t fit in the vehicle you will be driving. If you have a smaller car, you will want to take the amount of trunk space into consideration. Don’t forget to account for the room you will need for diaper bags, groceries, and more.
- Narrow down your choices and then go shopping to compare prices and features. Once you have your list down to a select few, visit stores or online retailers to compare your options. Then check around for the best price and purchase options. Don’t forget to check for stores that offer price matching. Baby Cubby always offers price matching (even Amazon) and has free shipping on purchases over $49.
For even more information and tips on how to pick the best stroller, check out the Baby Cubby Stroller Buying Guide and let their expertise help you find the right one for you!
My sister decided on the Britax Be Ready Travel System and I can personally attest to its ease of use after a trip to the mall this past week. It has the option to add on a second seat, a huge storage basket that is accessible in the front and the back, can accommodate the infant seat, and has a handy caddy on the push bar(optional accessory.)
After spending a few hours exploring Baby Cubby, I was extremely impressed with the amount of information was available. If only they had been around 12 years ago when I had my daughter. Unlike traditional baby sites and stores, they are not selling every baby item available on the market. They have a reason for that and based on the quality and selection available it is clear they have done a lot of the research and work to find the best products so parents can save time. Head on over to Baby Cubby and discover a whole new way of shopping for baby products.
As a special bonus to my readers, they are offering a 10% discount for a limited time. Enter promotional code FINDINGSANITY when you order to save .
About Baby Cubby