Simple Snowman Craft: Ornament Snowman
If you are looking for a fun and simple craft to do this holiday season then you will love this Simple Snowman Craft: Ornament Snowman! All you need is a few items and a little time and you will have a great little decoration that I’m sue everyone will love! I love making crafts with my family any time of year, but I love making them during the holiday season most! We can show them off to friends and family as they come to our home to celebrate the seasons. Would you like to learn how to make this Simple Snowman Craft? Let’s check it out:
Here is how to make this Simple Snowman Craft:Ornament Snowman-
You Will Need:
- 2 large ball ornaments .
- 2 googly eyes
- 3 black pompoms
- 1 orange pompoms
- Black marker
- Piece of material for scarf
- Black hat
- Glue gun
- Glass jar from a burned candle.
- Candy , white epson salt or cotten balls.
- Fill jar with item of choice.
- Glue eyes , nose on bulb.
- Use marker and make mouth.
- Glue hat on.
- Glue black pompoms on second bulb for buttons.
- Glue 2 bulbs together to make snow man.
- Tie scarf around neck.
- Put in jar and you are all done.