Mandarin Honey Sugar Scrub
I had the opportunity to be a Halos Mandarin Orange Ambassador for six months and loved discovering great ways to use Halos besides eating them. I am addicted to facial and body scrubs, so my daughter and I decided to create our own using Halos. This scrub is simple to make and takes less than 10 minutes. It is safe to use on your body and face. The invigorating scent from the mandarins is a perfect energy booster.
- 2 Mandarin Oranges
- 2 cups white sugar
- 6 tablespoons fractionated coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 5-10 drops Orange Essential Oil
- Zest and juice the mandarin oranges into a medium bowl.
- Combine sugar, coconut oil, honey and orange essential oils to the juice from the mandarin oranges.
- Mix well to combine.
- If needed add additional sugar or honey to adjust the consistency of the scrub.
- Store in a sealed container in the fridge between uses.
- To use, remove amount needed and let warm to room temperature. I place it in the bathroom at the beginning of my shower so it will be warm when I am ready to use it.
**Test on a small area to check for a reaction before using**