10 Fun St.Patrick’s Day Themed Treats Your Kids Will Love
You guys, it is almost the end of February can your believe it!? I swear last week we were opening Christmas presents. This year is already flying by and before you know it it’s going to be St.Patrick’s Day! St.Patrick’s Day is one of my favorite holidays because I have some Irish blood in me and I love the color green.
When it comes to cooking I love anything that is themed because it’s so fun to make! Little Santa cupcakes for Christmas, Peeps treats for Easter, Pumpkin galore for Halloween, and anything green and rainbow for St.Patrick’s Day! So I am planning to have a little get together this year and searched the net for some fun recipe to make with my kids and serve to my guests and I thought I would share them with you so you could have some fun ideas for the upcoming holiday. Let’s check them out!
Here are 10 Fun St.Patrick’s Day Themed Treats Your Kids Will Love:
1. Lucky Charms White Chocolate Popcorn– We all know that leprechauns love Lucky Charms and I don’t know about you but I love me some popcorn so this treat is perfect for everyone!
2. Rainbow Poke Cupcakes– There is some gold in the form of a yummy treat under these cute as can be rainbow poke cupcakes!
3. Leprechaun Shakes– It’s green, it’s cold, and it’s perfect for the little leprechaun in your life!
4. Rainbow Candy Bark– I love a candy bark recipe of any kind, and this recipe brings in the magic of St. Patrick’s Day with some yummy rainbow candies!
5. Lucky Charms “Cake”– Ok this is one of the coolest recipes using Lucky Charms ever! It’s like a rice krispie treat, using lucky charms, in the shape of a cake. Mind=blown.
6. Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies– Green is the ultimate St.Patrick’s Day color and these treats are a perfect way to celebrate that.
7. Rainbow Fruit Trifle– If you want to keep it a little healthier this St.Patrick’s Day then this yummy fruit filled recipe is perfect for you!
8. Irish Coffee Muffins– Start your St.Patrick’s Day morning off right with this yummy Irish coffee muffins!
9. St.Patrick’s Day Cake Pops– Cake pops are one of my favorite sweet treats. They are bite sized and can be personalized in so many different ways!
10. Irish Soda Bread– No St.Patrick’s Day celebration would be complete without a traditional Irish Soda bread!
What’s your favorite St.Patrick’s Day treat?